Access to and use of this site ('rickygervais.com') is provided by Plumplard and Ricky Gervais subject to the following terms:|
1. By using rickygervais.com you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of rickygervais.com. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use rickygervais.com.
2. Plumplard and Ricky Gervais may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of rickygervais.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of rickygervais.com
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use rickygervais.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any rickygervais.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of rickygervais.com content requires the prior written permission of Ricky Gervais.
4. You agree to use rickygervais.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of rickygervais.com.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. rickygervais.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Plumplard and Ricky Gervais, their products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Plumplard or Ricky Gervais be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of rickygervais.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Plumplard and Ricky Gervais do not warrant that functions contained in rickygervais.com content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that rickygervais.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Plumplard and Ricky Gervais or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Plumplard and Ricky Gervais and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Ricky Gervais or any other third party.
Contributions to rickygervais.com
10. Further to paragraph 9, by submitting your contribution to rickygervais.com, you:
* 10.1 warrant that your contribution;
* 10.1.1 is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Ricky Gervais for all the purposes specified above;
* 10.1.2 is not defamatory; and
* 10.1.3 does not infringe any law; and
* 10.2 indemnify the Ricky Gervais against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Ricky Gervais as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
* 10.3 waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on rickygervais.com and the purposes specified above.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on rickygervais.com then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.